40 hours, Amersfoort
This is what you are going to do as a Management Assistant
- Be a strategic partner, and handle calendar including adding/editing meeting requests as well as ensuring timing and logistical details are in place;
- Plan and coordinate external facing meetings, which may include cross functional teams and customers;
- Receive and direct external visitors; Attend staff meetings, take notes and follow-up on outstanding agenda items; Compile receipts to submit and file expense reports; File and retrieve documents and reference materials;
- Research and compile briefing documents in preparation for meetings and interviews;
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels including internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of plans and priorities;
- Review, proofread and format all correspondence to ensure accuracy and completeness, as well as consistency;
- Sounding board, confidant and conduit to keep the President well informed and help facilitate his decision making;
- Under President’s mentorship, communicate on his behalf by email, text or chat;
- Identify issues for escalation and keep in constant communication with others to ensure President is well informed;
- Team expert and go to person for general requests and questions;
- Initiate administrative process for efficiency and draft team playbooks and procedures;
- Take care of travel arrangements in cooperation with external travel agency.
In this capacity you will work directly for the CEO (President) whose most important mission is to deliver on Yokogawa’s ambitions as described in the Transformation 2020 strategies.
You can make a difference! How?
Focus on a brighter future
- Relevant education and training (Bachelor level) with at least 10 years’ relevant working experience with supporting executive management in an international environment;
- Strong attention to detail, excellent planning & organizing skills and drive to take initiative with a supporting approach;
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to interact with internal and external partners on all levels;
- A problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping;
- Confidentiality: strong judgement, professionalism and confidentiality in dealing with high profile situations that require tact and diplomacy;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with a multitude of competing priorities;
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of relevant programs such as MS Office;
- Fluent in English and Dutch (excellent speaking/writing skills in both languages are a must).
Yokogawa Europe is a global supplier of process automation solutions and safety systems. Yokogawa will focus on achieving net-zero emissions, making a transition to a circular economy, ensuring the well being of everyone to 2050, thus making the world a better place for future generations.
This is where you are going to work
You will work in an creative, internationally oriented working environment. Yokogawa is an organization with an informal work atmosphere, an open and people-oriented culture. In addition, you work in a team and the lines are short.Interested?
In that case our recruitment agency (van der Pal Recruitment) would like to receive your CV accompanied by a motivation letter. For questions, please contact Marjolein Touber via firstname.lastname@example.org
/ 020 – 5745100
You may send your application to Marjolein Touber via email@example.com
An assessment may be part of the procedure.