To complete our Quality, Health, Safety & Environment team we are looking for a new colleague in the position of:
Product Compliance Specialist
European Headquaters, Amersfoort, 32-40 hours per week
This is what you are going to do as a Product Compliance Specialist
- Validate new products for the European market. This includes co-determining relevant requirements of legislation and creating appropriate conformity certificates;
- Manage and archive product- and market validation files and providing accompanying reports;
- Support Yokogawa’s European marketing and sales organization by answering questions of colleagues and customers about product law and legislation;
- Audit the internal organization regarding compliance with European product legislation, Yokogawa quality management systems and standards;
- Design and execute projects to implement the requirements of legislation in supporting business;
- Stay informed on relevant product related legislation and technical standards.
As YEF HQ Product Compliance Specialist you secure and guarantee that all products, supplied by Yokogawa in the European Economic Area, comply with all relevant product legislations.
You can make a difference! How?
Focus on a brighter future
- At least a bachelor degree, preferably in Environmental or Chemical Engineering or Applied Chemistry and you have a broad technical interest;
- You have a minimum of 8 years working experience as product compliance legislations operations (CE marking, ICE/EN, LVD, EMC, RoHS and so on) for Electrical and Electronic Equipment products or a closely related area;
- You are customer focused, service minded and accurate;
- A proactive attitude and you are a real team player;
- You have strong communication skills and fluent in English and other European language, both written as verbal;
- Preferably you have knowledge of quality management systems and techniques.
Yokogawa Europe Solutions is a global supplier of process automation solutions and safety systems. Yokogawa will focus on achieving net-zero emissions, making a transition to a circular economy, ensuring the well being of everyone to 2050, thus making the world a better place for future generations.
This is where you are going to work
You will work in an creative, internationally oriented working environment. Yokogawa is an organization with an informal work atmosphere, an open and people-oriented culture. In addition, you work in a team and the lines are short.
Are you interested in a career as Product Compliance Specialist at Yokogawa? Great!
Please sent your application letter and resume by pushing the 'solliciteer' button. If you would like to know more about this position, don't hesitate to contact Andrea de Bruijn.
Andrea.de.Bruijn@nl.yokogawa.nl / +31 622 801 266
Note: for this vancancy we work with an external recruitment agency.