Every high-technology product from Yokogawa has to fulfill three basic criteria: Quality, Innovation, Foresight. We are one of the world leaders in industrial automation and control, test and measurement, information systems and industrial services. Besides being high quality, innovative and advanced, our products are also safe and durable. In other words, we supply smart technology, made by smart professionals. Many of our customers are major and global names in oil and gas upstream and midstream, refining and petrochemical, power and energy industries.
Continuous improvement. That's a key principle at Yokogawa. It's essential to building our future. Our goal: sustainable growth, satisfied customers and personal development of our employees.
For this strong, international business, Yokogawa seeks new, experienced, and highly experienced professionals. Thinkers and self-starters who 'See, Know and Act'. Quick, smart and decisive. But above all, willing to ‘go the extra mile’ for our customers!
40 hours, Amersfoort
This is what you are going to do as a Project Controller
You can make a difference! How?
- Prepares the monthly progress report together with the Project Manager (PM) and expedites the complete and correct authorization;
- Supports our sales department with proper registration of new projects (incl SAP)
- Expedites and receives variation orders, verifies sales amounts, arranges duly signed order acknowledgements, enters the variation orders in SAP;
- Makes project cost analysis on work breakdown structure level, in cooperation with relevant departments such as e.g. procurement. Advises cost reduction and margin improvements;
- Expedites and receives purchase orders as specified by engineering, verifies purchase amount and signatures, Supports the PM in risk and opportunity management and is the sparring partner to PM for monitoring and reporting regarding the execution of risk mitigation;
- Composes project summaries, which shall present the correct Percentage Of Completion (POC) status of the project;
- Keeps track of the status and, managed by and in cooperation with Finance and Control, alerts project and functional managers if the obligation of presenting an actual project status cannot be fulfilled;
- Administers project transactions and activities, sales and purchase orders, incl. variation orders, risk and other registers;
- Maintains an accurate cash-flow plan, incl. the planned cash-flow, the actual YTD and projection to completion;
- Supports project management and/or sales with the preparation of variation proposals, i.e. quotations; (especially related to cost calculations);
- Supports Operations management with the preparation of the annual budget plan including unit rates as applicable for the services.
Focus on a brighter future
- A bachelor degree direction economics, finance or accounting;
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in Business environment as Project Controller;
- Commercial attitude;
- Accurate and analytical;
- Flexible and integer;
- An independent, pro-active, critical and culture awareness team player;
- Excellent communicative and social skills and able to communicate at multiple levels;
- Proficient in Dutch and English, written and oral.
Yokogawa Europe Solutions is a global supplier of process automation solutions and safety systems. Yokogawa will focus on achieving net-zero emissions, making a transition to a circular economy, ensuring the well being of everyone to 2050, thus making the world a better place for future generations.
Are you interested in a career as a Project Controller at Yokogawa? Great!
Please sent your application letter and resume by pushing the 'solliciteer' button. If you have any questions, please contact Jan Koster via email@example.com. Koster en van Kooten will handle the recruitmentprocesses due to this vacancy. Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.