For the Operations - Systems Engineering & Services - Supervisory Control Solutions group of Yokogawa Europe Solutions B.V., based in Amersfoort, we are looking for a new colleague in the position of:
- Design and implementation, engineering estimates and documentation of SCADA/PLC Application solutions for industrial processes in the (petro)chemical, oil and gas upstream, power generation and water treatment area, within time, budget and quality constraints.
- Assist the Lead Engineer or Project Manager with the activity planning and reporting of the status of execution during implementation.
- Execute internal tests, Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT),Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) and commissioning
- Execute project specific training programs to end-users.
- On request, execute Maintenance/Service engineering.
- Provide technical support to the Sales representatives.
- A B.Sc or M.Sc degree in an Industrial Automation programme (or equivalent).
- Approx. 3 years’ experience in a PLC/SCADA engineering company.
- Preferably one or more years of engineering experience with Yokogawa PLC/SCADA systems (FAST/TOOLS, Stardom and other YOKOGAWA PLC’s).
- Experience in Oil and Gas market, preferably also in other sectors, like (Renewable) Power, (waste) Water management, etc.
- English: Fluent speaking, writing an understanding (C-level).
- Willing to travel, mostly within Europe.
- Strong communication skills.
- Capable of working with different cultures.
- Capable of working both independently and in project teams, in close cooperation with customers.
- A resourceful, creative, internationally-oriented work environment;
- Innovative and advanced high-technology products;
- Prominent global customers;
- Independence and considerable personal responsibility;
- A flat organization with short lines of communication;
- A strategic, long-term business vision;
- A continuous process for learning, development and growth;
- A talented team of professional, highly-motivated colleagues;
- A pleasant, informal atmosphere; an excellent remuneration package.
Please upload your application and resume. If you would like to know more about this position, don't hesitate to contact Erwin Bruinier. If you have any questions about the procedure contact our Recruiter Rosalieke Baas.
Erwin Bruinier: +31 683 235 298
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
An assessment may be part of the procedure.